The Bridge School Benefit concert is this Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 22 and 23, at Shoreline Amphitheater, and is one of the best music events around. In fact, you’d be hard pressed to find a better lineup at any of the Bay Area’s many festivals. Now in it’s 25th year, the annual concert was started and continues to be organized by Neil Young and his wife Pegi. She also helped found the school for children with severe physical and speech impairments.
The all acoustic concert this year features a lineup of:
- Neil Young
- Dave Matthews
- Arcade Fire
- Foo Fighters (Sunday only)
- Eddie Vedder
- Los Invisibles, featuring Carlos Santana, Cindy Blackman Santana & Guests
- Mumford & Sons
- Tony Bennett (Sunday only)
- Devendra Banhart
- Norah Jones with The Little Willies
- Jimmy Fallon (MC Saturday only)
Good luck scoring tickets. For Saturday’s show, there were only a few single seat tickets left as of Tuesday.